Press Release – 11/11/2002
Anesthesia Billing Module
Start of Press Release
Brickell Research of Miami, Florida is today announcing an Anesthesia Billing Module for Brickell Medical Office Version 7.0 medical practice management software.
The Anesthesia Billing Module allows you to bill for anesthesia-related procedures whereby specific conditions and billing requirements involving units of time are properly addressed. By assigning Anesthesia Billing Types to your Carrier Codes, you can specify the way specific carriers require anesthesia billing to be performed. Depending on the Anesthesia Billing Types, you can assign Base Units and Rate per Unit for each of your anesthesia-related procedures.
The Anesthesia Billing Module handles:
- Minutes per Unit
- Round by Whole Units or by Tenths of a Unit
- Rounding Up After N Minutes
- HCFA-1500 field 24g (Time Units, Minutes, or Total Units)
- Printing Start and End Times on HCFA-1500 field 19, 24k, or Item Notes (right above each charge item)
- Minutes per Unit (Long Procedure), and Use Long Procedure Minutes per Unit after N Hours
- Automatically computes minutes based on Start and End Times
With the addition of this module your Brickell™ Medical Office becomes one of the few systems on the market to significantly and properly address anesthesia billing!
Founded in 1991, Brickell Research develops, markets, and supports Windows-based medical practice management and scheduling software.
End of Press Release
For more information or if you have a question or comment regarding this press release just send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Update: 11/11/2002
Copyright and disclaimer © 1995 – 2015 – BrickMed, LLC – All Rights Reserved.