Press Release – 6/28/2005
Brickell Medical Office 9
Start of Press Release
Brickell Research of Miami, Florida is today announcing Brickell Medical Office Version 9 medical practice management software.
The latest incarnation of the company’s comprehensive practice management and scheduling suite boasts a number of novel features and new enhancements, including:
- Full-Form Rescaling to improve readability on today’s higher resolution monitors
- Task-Specific Custom Color Schemes for Appointment Scheduling
- Express Patient Checkout ™ – Allows the user to post Charges, Co-payments, Generate Walkout
- Statements, and even Print Insurance Forms directly from the Charge Entry Screen
- Enhanced Recall Generator – New Filtering Options, Status Tracking, and Mail Merge Capability Added
- Enhanced Claim Generator & Superbill Generator – Easier to Use & Learn
- Transaction Batch Tracking
- Support for Dymo LabelWriters now include support for Test Tube labels
- New Reports added to the Report Generator and the Scheduler Reports
- Administrator’s Desktop – A form containing a collection of administrative features that include Current Financials at a Glance, Live viewing of System Usage, and “Hot Buttons” to access various parts of the system commonly used by administrators
- New Security Features: SSN Privacy setting per User, Enhanced Password Encryption, Enhanced System Usage Tracking
- Updated Hypertexted Help
Concurrent with the release of its latest practice management solution, the company is announcing the release of Brickell Scheduler 9 (its medical resource scheduling solution), Brickell Scheduler Pro 9 (a solution combining the scheduling, EMR, superbill, and Microsoft Word mail merge features), and a number of interfaces to third-party software products based on the HL7 messaging standard.
Founded in 1991, Brickell Research develops, markets, and supports Windows-based medical practice management and scheduling software.
End of Press Release
For more information or if you have a question or comment regarding this press release just send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Update: 6/1/2006
Copyright and disclaimer © 1995 – 2010 – Brickell Research, Inc. – All Rights Reserved.