Press Release – 6/28/2005
Brickell Medical Office 8.0
Start of Press Release
Brickell Research of Miami, Florida is today announcing Brickell Medical Office Version 8.0 medical practice management software.
Throughout the years Brickell Research has become an industry leader in developing and deploying practice management software for medical practices nationwide. As part of the company’s commitment to maintaining its lead, Brickell Research announces its new generation of medical practice management software.
New Features in Brickell Medical Office Version 8.0 :
- Monthly (Calendar) View added to Scheduler
- New HIPAA-Related Features added to Scheduler
- HIPAA Memo added to HIPAA indicator for adding HIPAA-related notes such as whom to share patient information with.
- Privacy Mode – Used to temporarily blank out viewable patient information from the scheduler when an unauthorized person is in the vicinity.
- Rearrange the order of columns by dragging and dropping columns in the Patient Ledger or Charge Entry forms.
- Locality Checking Feature for providers that bill for services performed from different localities.
- Several New Reports (there are a total of over 350 reports!)
- New Encrypted Remote Control for HIPAA-compliant remote Technical Support
- Cost Accounting and Part Logging have been added to the (optional) Inventory Module
- Support for Dymo LabelWriters now include support for Lab Requisition labels
- Prescription Printing now supports standard 4.4″ width prescription paper using Star Micronics TSP800 series printers.
- An Advanced Query mode has been added to the Mailing List Wizard for more sophisticated queries and letter merging.
- Support for Avery Labels 6467 (80 per sheet) has been added for printing bar code labels.
- Patient’s age now displays in years, months, and days.
- New security-related reports have been added to the Usage Log form.
- Global Period Pop-up Alerts added to Patient Ledger and Scheduler.
- Procedure Costing Feature added for tracking cost of procedures.
- New features have been added for the tracking of appointment flows.
- New “Appointment Type Category”, lets users group together types of appointments.
- Gender and Age checking has been added to the charging of Procedures.
- One-Step Login using integrated Windows security.
- Several new tools added to the “Utilities and Tools” section.
- Support has been added for new optional UB-92 Billing Module.
Founded in 1991, Brickell Research develops, markets, and supports Windows-based medical practice management and scheduling software.
End of Press Release
For more information or if you have a question or comment regarding this press release just send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Update: 6/28/2005
Copyright and disclaimer © 1995 – 2010 – Brickell Research, Inc. – All Rights Reserved.