Brickell™ Medical Office
Medical Record Features
- Multimedia Patient Records – allows you to store and retrieve:
- Word Processing Files
- Color or Black & White Images
- Audio Files
- Video Clips
- S.O.A.P. Notes – allows physicians to enter and maintain the progress notes on their patients using the popular S.O.A.P. standard
- D.A.P. Notes are also supported. Commonly used by nurses, therapists, chiropractors, and other specialties.
- Patient’s Problem List – keeps track of active & inactive problems
- Patient’s Medicine Sheet – keeps track of medications assigned to patients
- Prescription Tracking and Generation
- Print on paper or directly fax prescriptions
- Supports Standard Laser Printers or Star Micronics Receipt Printers
- Passes Prescription information over to the Patient’s Medicine Sheet with the click of a button
- Optional Lab Records is Available
- Optional HL7 Modules are available for linking to third party EMR software products.
Next (Collections Module)
Go To Brickell Medical Office Main Page
If you have any questions regarding Brickell™ Medical Office, you may call our sales department at 1-888-877-8176 or use our feedback form
Last Update: 7/16/2009
Copyright and disclaimer © 1995 – 2010 – Brickell Research, Inc. – All Rights Reserved.